Inflow [Deleted]

Nulumia

Nulumia submitted a new resource:

Inflow - A responsive, content-driven theme great for news, reviews, classifieds or magazine-style

inflow-responsive-xenforo-magazine-reviews-classifieds-theme-preview.jpg

Inflow is a responsive content-drive theme, great for magazine-style websites centered around news, reviews, or classifieds. Works great with XenPorta 2 to produce a fantastic CMS appearance around your articles and...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Chris,
Support for XF 2.2 Beta is in the works! There's some incompatibilities after upgrade so I am readying this asap.
First editions will be a native port over to XF2.2 - while subsequent releases will begin introducing major new changes to the themes, including many features moved into standalone addons.

Not a big issue, but seems that border-bottom of user block is 7px instead of 6px, or the block height is -1px than the right block.
How I can fix it at extra.less

Thank you
PS: Are your styles Unmaintained any more?

1604393263088.png

Not the best solution as it gives a flash to the block, but at least works:
CSS:
.avatar--xxs {
    margin-bottom:5px;
}

Not the best solution as it gives a flash to the block, but at least works:
CSS:
.avatar--xxs {
    margin-bottom:5px;
}
I used this..

Code:
.p-header-topbar .p-navgroup-link--user {
    padding: 1px 6px 0 4px !important;
}

I bought this theme last week and have all ready abandoned it.

Support is non-existent.

I bought this theme last week and have all ready abandoned it.
Cant' say anything for current period but Robert used to be a very supporting designer. As I can see he has to login since September while he was online many hours every day. Wish that he is in good health, as I've seen many bad situations in my life.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Nulumia updated Inflow with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.2.8, One-Click Archive Imports, Bugfixes

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

Overview

This update brings compatibility with the latest Xenforo 2.2.8 and moves all Nulumia themes to use the One-Click Archive import format. From now on, you can download style packages as a single zip file and import directly in your Xenforo backend. This means you will no longer have to manually upload files via FTP, nor import XML files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nulumia updated Inflow with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.2.9 | Editor Fixes | SEO & Index Tools compatibility

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

Overview

This update brings compatibility with the latest Xenforo 2.2.9 and fixes an issue which could lead to the editor appearing broken when using the theme with non-matching Xenforo versions. Further, all Nulumia themes have not received added compatibility with SEO & Index Tools addon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom