Index page: Lastest: box

CoreIssue

Sorry for dumb questions.

I am not an coder but can do a lot and have over time. But I am not getting the hang of the system on some things and trying to do so.

As with the smilies issue I had. Still do not know what was wrong. For three days the stock method didn't work but on the 4th it did. Maybe a server issue. :unsure:

On the Index page in the latest box the second line is cut in half. Seems the box is too small. I see it on the site here as well.

I just am unsure of what goes with what in many areas of the Style Properties. Not confident on the labels.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Can you post a screenshot of this site and yours, where you're seeing the problem?

I don't see any problems with lines being cut off here, in any browser.

Can you post a screenshot of this site and yours, where you're seeing the problem?

I don't see any problems with lines being cut off here, in any browser.
Sure. Thanks.

First time I used the Upload for a file. Sweet.

Capture is XF
Capture2 is CTZ

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture2.webp
    Capture2.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
Which browser and OS are you using, including versions?

I can't reproduce that using IE, FF or Chrome, even when increasing the zoom.

Which browser and OS are you using, including versions?

I can't reproduce that using IE, FF or Chrome, even when increasing the zoom.
Windows 7
Firefox 3.6.16

Another Admin reports the same thing.

So I went ahead and checked on IE9. Not there but the text is too small for these old eyes.

I forgot I had adjusted font size.

So that will represent an issue for everyone who adjusts for a more readable text.

Why don't you just use the browser zoom function?
That will preserve all the spacing, etc.

Otherwise you will just need to edit the CSS to suit the larger font on your own site.

Why don't you just use the browser zoom function?
That will preserve all the spacing, etc.

Otherwise you will just need to edit the CSS to suit the larger font on your own site.
I really do not like the zoom function.

With what I do sometimes I have a lot of windows open flicking back and forth composing papers or answering emails.

Hmmm. If I open it up more then it will look bad for the users. Might just live with it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom