XF 1.5 Increase Newest Members on Member list

Welder

Hello,

I would like to increase the number of newest members (avatars) shown in the sidebar on the member list page, not the notable members page.

I've seen and installed:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/increase-newest-highest-posting-users.1374/

but it just works on the notable members page.

I would just like to make a simple hard-code edit to change the numbers of newest members (avatars) on the member list page.

Can someone please tell me how to do this? I've been looking for a while now and I'm getting very tired.

Well that's good news. At least I'm not going crazy trying to look for something that is not there. Then the next obvious question.. Where, What and How do I make this change. I am not template bias, I will make a change in a PHP file if I have to. :)

Thanks Brogan

Well that's good news. At least I'm not going crazy trying to look for something that is not there. Then the next obvious question.. Where, What and How do I make this change. I am not template bias, I will make a change in a PHP file if I have to. :)

Thanks Brogan

The file you must edit is Member.php and it can be found inside the ControllerPublic folder. Find this bit of code:

PHP:
// most recent registrations
   $latestUsers = $userModel->getLatestUsers($criteria, array('limit' => 8));

And change 8 to whatever number you want to the Newest Members block to display.

Top Bottom