Increase Member Card Width to Accommodate the Addition of the Gallery Links

Amaury

I think it'd be nice if the member card width were increased here since the user links look better on one line, in my opinion.

The default width is 565px; increasing it to 640px seems to do it.

Before:
Slavik 1.webp

After:
Slavik 2.webp

Personally I think that's too wide, especially if a user doesn't have those links because they don't have any added media. Also, for those users who don't purchase XFMG, it would be too wide for no reason.

Personally I think that's too wide, especially if a user doesn't have those links because they don't have any added media. Also, for those users who don't purchase XFMG, it would be too wide for no reason.

That's why I'm suggesting solely for here, but you raise good points.

That's why I'm suggesting solely for here, but you raise good points.
Consideration has to be taken for any XenForo site, not just here. This place showcases the default install and now XFMG. Any changes to the membercard here would have to work out of the box for any XenForo install with or without XFMG.

Consideration has to be taken for any XenForo site, not just here. This place showcases the default install and now XFMG. Any changes to the membercard here would have to work out of the box for any XenForo install with or without XFMG.

Hm. I thought it could be just like user fields, for example. There's a Favorite XenForo Feature user field here, but it doesn't ship with the software.

Certain elements of this site (such as custom user fields, prefixes, etc.) are used to run this site and showcase features of the software.

Another thing I was just thinking that could be done, and this might be more of a suggestion, I don't know, is to remove the Media Page and Albums Page links since they can already be accessed below where it shows "Media" and "Albums."

Member Card.webp

In my opinion, it would actually make it consistent it with resources as there is no Resources Page link.

Top Bottom