• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Increase Line Height of Forum Node List in Responsive?

Tracy Perry

on 1.2 and built-in responsive yeah and lmaooo
Just came in from mowing part of the yard and cooling down - it's a whole 96 degrees in the shade (maybe I need to go where those letters are?:p).
Once I get done and if nobody has responded I'll see what I can figure out (no promises tho' as @Shelley or @Azhria Lilu are more likely to be able to guide you).

Shelley

Just came in from mowing part of the yard and cooling down - it's a whole 96 degrees in the shade (maybe I need to go where those letters are?:p).
Once I get done and if nobody has responded I'll see what I can figure out (no promises tho' as @Shelley or @Azhria Lilu are more likely to be able to guide you).
Not from a screenshot. I just checked my own and it's fine it must be or likely to be some custom css that is causing this.

Tracy Perry

I fixed it. I had to reset my Styles Properties/Forum / Node List / Last Post block properties.
I was wondering about that. Just came in a few minutes ago and hit the site with Chrome set up to view as a iPhone and it looked OK. Glad you worked it out so quick.