Inactive User Mail Notifier Premium Version [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Inactive User Mail Notifier Premium Version (version 1.0) - Sends mails to inactive users which haven't logged in for X days

This version have the same features as http://xenforo.com/community/resources/inactive-user-mail-notifier.517/
+ new features:

• user preview
    now you're able to see (most of the) users, which will receive the mail on next cron run
  • logThe log provides a page, where you'll see ALL notified users and when they were notified the last time
There are several other points on the todo list, so the introduction price is 3.99€ which will be changed later;)

Read more about this resource...

Hi... Does this add-on overwrite the other version ?

Do we need both installed? Or do we need to manually uninstall the other one?

Any chance that there will be a way to query a database table (by providing host,database,username,password) with bounced users which shouldn't get notified?

Any chance that there will be a way to query a database table (by providing host,database,username,password) with bounced users which shouldn't get notified?
hm, would need to be custom addon, because the data/dataformat will probably be always different (e.g. my table is "xf_r_bounced_users" somebody else have probably another table with completly other userids from another application or a configuration file with only the mail addresses and ip addresses

Promising, but i'd prefer a usergroup ID exclusion, and some way to deal with bounces. These are key features that will make this add-on more usable. Blocking individual user IDs is not a good thing when you have thousands of members.

Promising, but i'd prefer a usergroup ID exclusion, and some way to deal with bounces. These are key features that will make this add-on more usable. Blocking individual user IDs is not a good thing when you have thousands of members.

I'm going through my root email box now and beginning the process of collecting around 2000 bounced email addys to convert to user ids and add to the list of exclusions. Tedious but I'll spend a few months knocking them down.

At any rate, how should I enter userIDs into the field that tells the system to skip them?
I've tried
1 2 3
1;2;3
and get an mysqli error each time.

When I enter just 1
It works fine.

Strange. I just tried again with commas and no error.
Maybe I had a space somewhere in my BIG list of userIDs the first few times.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Top Bottom