XF 1.5 In XF is possible force thumbnails on post?

I do not know why my previous message was deleted, anyway, this is a great addons, but this is what happens to me

Plz, check the Screenshot, same post, from publisher and from new tab same page :

the post with the image in the new tab does not appear ( on image, right side ) what happens here?

best regard.

Screenshot_9.webp

Here's a test post on our MB:
1526616866368.webp
And what it looks like in the editor:
1526616812833.webp
If BillS (non-admin without permission to insert full size images) inserts the "ATTACH=full" parameter, Andy's add-in strips out the =full part & inserts a thumbnail instead.
Bill Stuntz (admin) can use the =full parameter to insert the big photo.
Note: We have increased our thumbnail size to 250px for better visibility without overposering the text - especially if the user inserts several photos.

[QUOTE = "Bill Stuntz, publicación: 1252440, miembro: 144272"] Aquí hay una publicación de prueba en nuestro MB:
View attachment 175651
Y cómo se ve en el editor:
View attachment 175650
Si BillS (no administrador sin permiso para insertar imágenes de tamaño completo) inserta el parámetro "ATTACH = completo", el complemento de Andy elimina la = parte completa e inserta una miniatura en su lugar.
Bill Stuntz (admin) puede usar el parámetro = para insertar la foto grande.
Nota: Hemos aumentado nuestro tamaño de miniatura a 250 píxeles para una mejor visibilidad sin sobreponer el texto, especialmente si el usuario inserta varias fotos. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, but Where you configure that?..

Sorry... it's been a long time since I set that up - I had to figure it out again. I guess there are a couple more of Andy's add-ons involved. BB Code Parser, & Convert Image All.
There are several settings to set up under options:
AttachmentOptions.webpBBCParser.webpCI.webpCIA.webpIA.webp
And a couple permissions to allow admins/mods to insert full size photos & prevent normal registered users from doing so:
BBCParser - admin&mod permissions.webpBBCParser - registered permissions.webp

I THINK I got them all, but like I said, it's been a while. That configuration works very well for us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom