In support of Kier & Mike

Marc

Been wanting to play around with xenforo for a while now but havent really got a forum I can put it to good use on at present. However since there is a lawsuit going on with the t.............. terrible people over at vbulletin I thought Id put a little more money into your pockets and buy a licence. :)

Good luck with the case guys. Never did support vbulletin in the first place, I supported the high level of coding over there which has now gone :)

Marc, I appreciate your honesty, and welcome to xenforo community - enjoy your stay, your license and have fun building a community with your xenforo powered site.

Just logging into the ACP, makes me happy... I love the bouncy logo!

Yeah I'm quite fond of that. Thee admincp header as a whole is very well thought out and visually is pleasing. It's one of my favourite visual areas if not the favourite on xenforo.

Welcome to xenforo marc. :)

Yeah I'm quite fond of that. Thee admincp header as a whole is very well thought out and visually is pleasing. It's one of my favourite visual areas if not the favourite on xenforo.

Welcome to xenforo marc. :)

I agree Shelley, it is very beautiful, and the slide to the top always makes me smile :D

Well thats it. Forum set up and after playing with it for a few hours last night I gotta say I like it :)

Top Bottom