Lack of interest Improved paid account uogrades

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Alternadiv

E8E09BBC-40F0-4BFF-984F-1C18752463BE.png

It would be great if this feature had a few small revisions made to it. Yes, there are some add-one that overhaul paid accounts, but they are almost too feature rich and not really what I need.

I use this to sell stickers and patches. Maybe shirts and hats in the future. I like the simplicity of using this page for purchases and having it automatically upgrade the members’ accounts, as opposed to using an external site like Shopify, which I have tried.

I know this page is not necessarily designed for selling products and it’s more for regular account upgrades. But I think it could be improved with a few small changes.

The issue I have with it is the need to list the same product multiple times to offer different prices and colors/models.

It would be great if I could have one option for my sticker and one option for my patch. Then, the sticker area could have a drop down for which design they want and then a second drop down for the price they want to pay, or a box for them to enter a custom price.

The patch would work the same. If I added shirts, I could have a drop down for sizes, etc.

If we could go the extra mile, a built in monthly donation goal would be fantastic. Again, I know add-ons can do that. Just a thought.

That’s about it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This was not supposed to be posted yet. I misclicked. Please let me finish writing the first post.

Edit: Fixed it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom