Lack of interest Improve 'What's New' filter tags visual design and layout

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

RobinHood

I find that the tags on the what's new page are quite lacking in contrast, which can make them hard to read, which makes them easy to gloss over and therefore not realise that the tag is a filter that's applied to the results following.

The filter drop down menu is also kicked off to the far right, which doens't make it obvious that the tags are related to the filters, and that you can easily add and refine them by using that menu. This is a bigger issue on larger monitors.

I propose making the tags a bit more defined, so it's clear to the user user that there are filter tags applied, and moving the filter menu closer to the tags themselves, so it's easier to add new ones and refine them and make it clear that the current ones are removable.

As it stands now:

1540070075909.webp

1540070116302.webp

A proposed, clearer update:

1540070155048.webp

1540070599104.webp

1540072536348.webp

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It could be, but I believe there's room for it to be improved in the core so that everyone can benefit from a better version out of the box

Top Bottom