Improve Website within Google Results

intradox

I'm wondering if there are any template edits, addons, or Google tools that I can use to improve my site's result in Google Search.

Currently it looks like:
Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 10.34.23 AM.webp

Any way to have something like:
Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 10.34.55 AM.webp

I would rather have specific sections appear as sublinks instead of members. I'm mainly looking for a way to add the 2 columns of sublinks.

I seem to remember I changed one of our sites so that it showed up much better in Google once. Basically at the time it changed from your first example to something more like your second one.

This may be a link to the sort of thing you need to be doing: https://support.google.com/webmasters/topic/4598337?hl=en&ref_topic=3309300

I seem to remember I created what I wanted Google to show for each section of the site, at the time it was part of me using AdSense as I tried running adverts for one of our sites for a time. Sorry I can't remember anything exact now, it was some years back and hopefully someone else has done it more recently.

It may be an option I used that you get when you pay for AdSense adverts, and you can usually try that for free if you pick up one of their $75 free trial cards from a magazine or whatever.

Steve

The links are generated by Google based on whatever ranking factor they feel is appropriate :)

You can 'demote' or remove a sitelink if it's inappropriate but there's no way to select which ones show up, they also tend to display for some keywords and not others.

Top Bottom