Impressive Xenforo Styles or Themes? What makes you say WOW

trizz

What is the most impressive theme or style you have seen on a Xenforo forum? Im looking for some creative inspiration and also how far XF can be stretched with regard to design. http://www.slruser.com/ is pretty innovative.

Anyone have any other XF sites that make you say "Wow!"??

What is the most impressive theme or style you have seen on a Xenforo forum? Im looking for some creative inspiration and also how far XF can be stretched with regard to design. http://www.slruser.com/ is pretty innovative.

Anyone have any other XF sites that make you say "Wow!"??

I'm all about innovation, stretching limits, creativity, etc...

I don't see that theme as being innovative though. Different, yes. Innovative not so much. Looks like all elements either same color or hidden.

Quick list of what I thought was impressive when they first got released....

Soft Responsive (was out before xF was "responsive")
The Original Quark...
UI.X
Miner's original Metro look...

There was a style I had (since removed) which was based around the editor colours (below screenshot) that really impressed me that had me say "Wow, this style is really sh--e". The style was called "awesome" and it really was awesome in it's day, I'm just a sucker for thick borders.

editor-awesome.webp

There's a few exceptional styles I think are excellent though I've still yet to see one that has that "wow" jawdropping look.

Charm is nice by cyberap, soft dark responsive by Arty and some of forsaken's imperial and kim's range of styles look great.

I think most designers are still locked into the vbulletin design era. Yet, XenForo offers much more creative design possibilities. 98% of the designs I see I find disappointing. Yet, a few are really cool in my view as the creators think 'outside of the box'. Russ his designs amongst others.

I think most designers are still locked into the vbulletin design era. Yet, XenForo offers much more creative design possibilities. 98% of the designs I see I find disappointing. Yet, a few are really cool in my view as the creators think 'outside of the box'. Russ his designs amongst others.

Totally agree. I think though the better styles are yet to come by the talented designers on the forums.

Top Bottom