Impressed with xenForo

beduino

hi,
i see xenForo in wetalknation.net site [floris project] and really I'm impressed. :D
I see a lot of excellent developers and styles here: Kier, Floris, Shelley, Peggy etc etc
Result: already buy my first license !
All the best
joao barroca
aka beduino

beduino!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen you around in ages. Good to have you here darlin'.
You're going to LOVE XenForo. I promise!
yes.gif

hi,
i see xenForo in walknation site [floris project] and really I'm impressed. :D
I see a lot of excellent developers and styles here: Kier, Floris, Shelley, Peggy etc etc
Result: already buy my first license !
All the best
joao barroca
aka beduino

Welcome again beduino and it's nice to see you here. The whole product is well worth the purchase and I'm sure you won't regret it. It really is a breath of fresh air which you'll see once you venture into the admincp. :)

Because you translated my mood icon v1 you'll be surprised to see a v2 in the works in this thread and there's a mood script in this thread with another mood script on the way. I know you liked your mood script in the past and thought I'd point you in that direction. :)

Hi Shelley :)
Welcome again beduino and it's nice to see you here. The whole product is well worth the purchase and I'm sure you won't regret it. It really is a breath of fresh air which you'll see once you venture into the admincp. :)

Because you translated my mood icon v1 you'll be surprised to see a v2 in the works in this thread and there's a mood script in this thread with another mood script on the way. I know you liked your mood script in the past and thought I'd point you in that direction. :)

I will visit both threads and please told me if I can help with translations to portuguese. Brasilian portuguese.
All the best!
Beduino
in time: your sign is very funny :D

Top Bottom