1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impressed with xenForo

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by beduino, Nov 1, 2010.

1. beduino

beduino Active Member

hi,
    i see xenForo in wetalknation.net site [floris project] and really I'm impressed. :D
    I see a lot of excellent developers and styles here: Kier, Floris, Shelley, Peggy etc etc
    Result: already buy my first license !
    All the best
    joao barroca
    aka beduino

Fusion and Shelley like this.
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

beduino!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen you around in ages. Good to have you here darlin'.
    You're going to LOVE XenForo. I promise! [​IMG]

beduino likes this.
  3. beduino

beduino Active Member

Hi Peggy!
    Thank you for this great reception. If I can I will spread xenForo in Brasil :)

4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Welcome again beduino and it's nice to see you here. The whole product is well worth the purchase and I'm sure you won't regret it. It really is a breath of fresh air which you'll see once you venture into the admincp. :)

Because you translated my mood icon v1 you'll be surprised to see a v2 in the works in this thread and there's a mood script in this thread with another mood script on the way. I know you liked your mood script in the past and thought I'd point you in that direction. :)

beduino likes this.
  5. beduino

beduino Active Member

Hi Shelley :)
    I will visit both threads and please told me if I can help with translations to portuguese. Brasilian portuguese.
    All the best!
    Beduino
    in time: your sign is very funny :D

Peggy and Shelley like this.
  6. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Kinda makes you want to tickle their feet. :)

Welcome to the community.

Peggy likes this.