Importing Style XenStop

Drae

This relates to this skin: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xf-stop.28756/

Trying to upload it to the forum and there's no installation manual. So I installed its files onto my server in the styles folder and then went into the admin cp to install it by the Import Style XML File that I've read about.

But I couldn't find the link and so I installed the XML file from my computer itself. It worked, minus the images... So without editing it all to include the images (I don't have time as I'm trying to reopen the forum by midnight tonight UK time), how do I get this to install correctly?

Thanks guys.

I did that though the other way round. Should I uninstall both the files on the server and the XML file on the Xenforo and try again?

Should work either way its been awhile since I packaged this but rethinking you might have to put the xfstop folder inside the default folder in styles. I'll be home in like 6 hours to confirm

Thanks.

I bought Resurgent by John as well and followed the instructions for that too with the same results - images aren't displaying for the theme.

Had a friend take a look who is more experienced than me. He said that I uploaded a file that held them that I should grabbed the contents out of and removed the 'upload' folder.

(Step-by-step-dummy instructions on all the skin installation manuals would be nice. I've done this with multiple skins now because they neglect to say that bit and just tell you to upload the install/upload folder, which is what I did.)

Top Bottom