• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Importing error

Hello,
Today I started importing my phpBB into new xenForo installation. Everything was OK but in the middle of attachment importing I got this error:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '20426' for key 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1718
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->importPostAttachment() in XenForo/Importer/PhpBb3.php at line 2086
  9. XenForo_Importer_PhpBb3->stepAttachments() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  10. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/mySite.net/forum/admin.php at line 13
Please help!

Fixed it, it seems that premission were wrong, and it was hard to find file among 3,5GiB of data. But eventually fixed it.

Now I have new problem. Links that are entered directly in to posts (in phpBB) are not converted coretly, so now I have bunch of posts with:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.somelink.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.somelink.com</a>

Now, how to find all those links of this and replace it with normal link

Above helped me alot, thank you very much.

Would you please give me example how to find and change following:
I have custom bb code (from my PHPBB installation) for youtube: [youtube]ABC1234FGH[/youtube] which I would now like to convert to standard youtube links, because those links are recognized automatically by BB code media sites.

Because I don't know RegExp at all I would apprechiate if someone could help me as Jake helped me with previous replace

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Quick Find: [youtube

Regular Expression: #\[youtube\]([^\[]+)\[/youtube\]#siU

Replacement String: [media=youtube]\1[/media]

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
And media replacements often encounter an error from this setting, so you may need to increase it:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Messages -> Maximum Media Embeds per Message