Important member being sent to Moderation Q

Leprechaun

Hi, I have a very long term (and quite vocal) member being sent to moderation Q (5 posts), he has more than the required five posts and I have also "promoted" him as an attempt to fix.

Any ideas?

Lep

Two things to check:

Admin CP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree -> [click the forum] -> Moderate all messages posted in this forum

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click the group] -> Follow message moderation rules

My guess is that the group permission is set to Never for one of this groups. Never is overriding and would result in his posts being moderated no matter what. Not Set is more appropriate for promotion setups.

Hi,

When I click Nodes there is no radio button for "moderate all messages posted in this forum" all are set to inherit nonetheless all other posters getting through.

Follow Message Moderation Rules: all is good for members over 5 posts. its only this one guy who is in that group.

Im waiting to see if its only in the RSS feeder "post immediately" that could be the check box, I will write back so that its clarified for others if this turns out to be the case.

Yes, it was the news feed threads doing it, we put them on moderate as the 6 feeds we had were posting every twelve hours (thats the longest time frame) it had to be scaled back somehow and moderating or scaleback the option.

Thanks

Top Bottom