XF 1.1 Import SQL file on PC into xenForo Admin Panel?

Fufu

Is this possible to import a local SQL file from the PC through xenForo Admin Control Panel?

If so, how can I perform this task?

The SQL file keeps timing out on the server when I try to upload it. I am looking for another alternative instead of uploading the SQL file onto the server. 34MB zip or 399MB SQL file will not upload properly. 512MB is MAX on the server for uploading a SQL file.

MySQL Server:
MySQL Port:
MySQL User name:
MySQL Password:
MySQL Database Name:
Table Prefix:
Custom Avatar Path:
Attachment Path:

I believe you could also import it through phpMyAdmin if your server uses that.
I keep receiving this error when uploading the 'struct.sql' file in phpMyAdmin

Code:
Error

SQL query: Documentation

CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED DEFINER=`mwepfer`@`admin%.adm.hostpoint.internal` SQL SECURITY DEFINER VIEW `v_forums` AS select `f`.`forum_id` AS `forum_id`,`f`.`parent_id` AS `parent_id`,`f`.`left_id` AS `left_id`,`f`.`right_id` AS `right_id`,`f`.`forum_parents` AS `forum_parents`,`f`.`forum_name` AS `forum_name`,`f`.`forum_desc` AS `forum_desc`,`f`.`forum_desc_bitfield` AS `forum_desc_bitfield`,`f`.`forum_desc_options` AS `forum_desc_options`,`f`.`forum_desc_uid` AS `forum_desc_uid`,`f`.`forum_link` AS `forum_link`,`f`.`forum_password` AS `forum_password`,`f`.`forum_style` AS `forum_style`,`f`.`forum_image` AS `forum_image`,`f`.`forum_rules` AS `forum_rules`,`f`.`forum_rules_link` AS `forum_rules_link`,`f`.`forum_rules_bitfield` AS `forum_rules_bitfield`,`f`.`forum_rules_options` AS `forum_rules_options`,`f`.`forum_rules_uid` AS `forum_rules_uid`,`f`.`forum_topics_per_page` AS `forum_topics_per_page`,`f`.`forum_type` AS `forum_type`,`f`.`forum_status` AS `forum_status`,`f`.`forum_posts[...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1227 - Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation

#1227 - Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation
The error is pretty self explanatory. The user you are using doesn't have sufficient permissions to execute.
mwepfer`@`admin%.adm.hostpoint.internal

Sounds like this is the problem. I am not sure about this, but you could try changing that to CURRENT_USER perhaps?

...or you would need to assign the privileges.

Top Bottom