MG 2.1 Import from xenforo1

This does not require an import. If you are upgrading from XenForo 1.x you just need to upgrade to XenForo 2.x and then upgrade to XenForo Media Gallery 2.x.

Hi Chris,

Thanks. I just noticed this error when trying to view it. I think based upon what you are saying its should all be there. I will review logs and try to figure it out:
Oops! We ran into some problems.

Thanks

Check "Route filters" in the Admin control panel.

I think there's a small bug in the upgrade script which doesn't correctly handle old route filters you may have had. You can delete any which mention xengallery.

Hi Chris,

I have deleted it from route filters. Now the media gallery loads fine, but has no media, all empty. The upgrade does not seem to have kept the data. Not sure what to do next.

Jerry

I have moved the whole site to a test directory (including gallery)
Downloaded, upgraded to xen2.0. Then upgraded to 2.1 as that was not available before.
Then I uploaded the gallery zip, that I just downloaded in ACP and it went well.
Then I saw that error on front, so removed route filter.
then I noticed there is no content.

So far that is what I have done.

I think you have a ticket open about this already so I will redirect you to that. Currently both me and my colleague @Brogan have been speaking with you about the same issue which isn't a particularly productive use of anyone's time, not least your own!

Back
Top Bottom