Other Import DTO Garage from vBulletin site to Showcase addon

StonePilot

I need someone to import an instance of DTO Garage on an existing vB 4.2.1 website when we move to xenforo in the next few weeks.

- Roughly 2000 "garages" on site. I'm guessing maybe 4500 total photos.
- Help setup Showcase in an automotive "Garage" format.
- Import content and photos into showcase for each user.

Not sure how easy or how hard this will be, based on the nature of the DTO Garage system. However, where there's a will, there's a way.

Please contact me for more information, I'll give you the URL and will help with whatever basic information I can give you. Be prepared to talk scope - time, price and give a reasonable quote.

I am about to go to work on this project again. I have been able to import the images of each vehicle into Xen Gallery, but that's not quite the same thing now is it?

Anyone done this?

I am about to go to work on this project again. I have been able to import the images of each vehicle into Xen Gallery, but that's not quite the same thing now is it?

Anyone done this?

@Ludachris imported 11,000+ vehicles, 55,000+ images from his vB Garage into Showcase, you might want to inbox him to see if he'd share his custom importer.

Just chatted with him, he imported from a gallery system, but thanks for the information on that. I've got about 2500 images to bring over into the system, so not all that big of a project compared.

Just chatted with him, he imported from a gallery system, but thanks for the information on that. I've got about 2500 images to bring over into the system, so not all that big of a project compared.

I'm sorry for bumping an old thread.

How did you finally solve the import problem? Same problem awaits me this year.

Top Bottom