Resource icon

Import avatar from URL 1.0.1

No permission to download
hi,
this is great thank you.

although, the import avatar does not display while this mod is enabled. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/avatar-gallery.276/
if avatar gallery is disabled, your mod shows, and works like a charm.

That was the problem! W
hi,
this is great thank you.

although, the import avatar does not display while this mod is enabled. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/avatar-gallery.276/
if avatar gallery is disabled, your mod shows, and works like a charm.
orks like a charm now!

I cannot install this add-on. I upload the files to my upload directory, then in ACP -> Install Add-on, choose XML, then get this error:
Callback Nobita_AvatarUrl_Listener::load_proxy is invalid (Invalid Class).

I could install it, but i get:

Opps! Something errors when try to importing a photo. Please try again later.

I could install it, but i get:

Opps! Something errors when try to importing a photo. Please try again later.
Same here mate. It just suddenly stopped working for me to after a few years of using it. I disabled it for now.

Maybe there is a problem with an update of XF?
I made some tests here and found out that the files are stored in the temp-dir with 0 Bytes.
From this 0 Bytes the script could not get fileinfo and stopps with the error message.

Has someone an idea how to fix this addon?
Maybe i should stop updating my XF, when this kills needed addons. :(
I am sure a upgrade killed it for me to mate. There was a conflict between this mod and the avatar gallery, i chose to disable avatar gallery and use this, but now since this addons shows errors as you stated, i disabled this and use the avatar gallery. Hopefully a fix comes out soon.

The author seems to need a budget for repairing his addon.
I have solved it for me like this:

use CURL to fetch the image to temp dir;
convert it to ... /$floor/$resourceID.jpg

To have an idea what to to, watch the addon of Andy B for convert hot linked images in the resource manager. I also have added some lines there to autocreate the RM Icon from a hotlinked image.

The only thing i miss now is autocreate from attached image, then i have solved all tasks.

1. auto make icon from attach
2. auto make icon from hot linked image
3. upload from URL
optional:
4. choose picture for auto icon, when more than 1 images are hotlinked or attached

If there are some people who wants that addon i have someone to code it for a fair price;
till then i use changed addons as mentioned.

Top Bottom