1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Image.php errors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by TeflonDon, Jul 24, 2013.

1. TeflonDon

TeflonDon Well-Known Member

I'm getting these three errors every couple of minutes. I globally disabled listeners to make sure it wasn't an addon causing the problem and they still occurred after they were disabled.

ErrorException: Undefined index: height - image.php:23
    ErrorException: Undefined index: width - image.php:22
    ErrorException: Undefined index: url - image.php:21

ErrorException: Undefined index: url - image.php:21
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/...../public_html/image.php(21): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/------/p...', 21, Array)
    #1 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(59) "http://www.------.com/image.php?u=6250&dateline=1347661888"
    ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["u"] => string(4) "6250"
    ["dateline"] => string(10) "1347661888"
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

Any ideas?

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

I don't think image.php is a stock part of xenForo... I think it's packaged with sonnb's Trigger Lightbox. I know that was getting those errors in my server log from robots trying to index it also when I had it installed and not excluded from robots.txt.
    I just downloaded that add-on, and it is part of it. I also checked in the full release version of xenForo, and it's not an included file there.

3. TeflonDon

TeflonDon Well-Known Member

Ok that makes sense. I do have that addon, but couldn't figure out why I was still getting those errors if I had it disabled. Time to edit my robots.txt

Thanks