Image Moderation for new users

Demian

Hello,

I would like to moderate new users for the first 15 days so that any new user post that contains images needs to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed. I remember this option being available on vBulletin. Is there some way to achieve this in xenForo? My apologies if this has already been addressed, I searched the forum but did not find an answer.

Thank you.

There is no specific option related to post content, moderation is applied to all posts.

Thank you for your quick response. If I were to enable moderation of all new user posts for X days, and I have several hundred post to approve at any given time, is there a time efficient way to browse and approve each post? something like a "needs approval" feed? I've read the xenForo manual but nothing jumped out at me as obvious. Thanks.

Thank you for your quick response. If I were to enable moderation of all new user posts for X days, and I have several hundred post to approve at any given time, is there a time efficient way to browse and approve each post? something like a "needs approval" feed? I've read the xenForo manual but nothing jumped out at me as obvious. Thanks.

The Moderation Queue link is in the moderator bar on the top of the page.

Top Bottom