XF 1.5 Image Magick

Steff

Right we migrated from an Open VZ VPS to a KVM VPS and the only issue was that the database was renamed because there was already one (our old site) with the same name on that node.

Now here's the issue. The host says that imagik and and PCL extention is installed, yet I get the following error when watermarking:

The following error occurred:
Cannot watermark without ImageMagick installed.
  1. XenGallery_Helper_Image->writeWatermark() in XenGallery/Model/Watermark.php at line 189
  2. XenGallery_Model_Watermark->addWatermarkToImage() in XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 1629
  3. XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionAddWatermark() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/picture2/public_html/index.php at line 13
The host has reinstalled imagic but I can't see it in phpinfo. They have sent me a snippet that says imagik is installed so I'm at a loss.
Could something else be preventing imagik from being used by Xenforo?

Has the imagick PHP PECL extension been installed and compiled against the ImageMagick libraries?

Are you able to choose the option here or is it not selectable like this?

upload_2016-3-17_18-48-55.webp

The ImageMagick libraries need to be installed and then the imagick PHP PECL extension compiled against them.

I believe the PHP processor also needs to be restarted if using Apache, or the php-fpm if using nginx.

Top Bottom