Image Count Limit by User Group

Image Count Limit by User Group 2.4.0

No permission to download
This should be an easy option to add but I'm fairly flat-out this week, and then will be away until after the new year.

Hello, no matter how many images i put in option, it looks for the "Maximum attachments per message"
If i have 10 at "Maximum images per message" and 3 images for some groups and 10 for others, it stay at 3 max.
I don't see what I'm doing wrong

Hello, no matter how many images i put in option, it looks for the "Maximum attachments per message"
If i have 10 at "Maximum images per message" and 3 images for some groups and 10 for others, it stay at 3 max.
I don't see what I'm doing wrong
I strongly advise using the analyse permissions feature on a user and the forum you are attempting to set this on since how permissions combine can be non-obvious.

This is what i have, that user is from a user group that have 10 for max images, but i'm not able to put more that 3

permissions.webp

Attachments are not the same as images! The max images is number of times people can use the [img] tag not use the attachments tag.

For a user-usergroup permission for that, You'll want my free addon:
Working great and as i wished with the attachment improvements add-on, thanks a lot and thanks for the help :)

Reactions: Xon
I don't think Xenforo cloud allows this add-on:
Could not process addon-Xon-ImageCount-2.4.0.zip: The add-on 'Image Count Limit 2.4.0' must be approved before it can be used with XenForo Cloud.

Open a ticket with XF, this add-on doesn't do anything complex so it must be tripping an automatic manual review thing somehow.

So I opened a tic and XF quickly approved it. Version XF 2.2.15

Issue: Minimum Image rules works but Maximum image rule doesn't

Add-on>option: Prefix A,

Usergroup Permssion>maximum image =1

Node Permission>Usergroup>default

I was able to use insert 2 images to Forum A with the Prefix A.

Repeat same under conversation, I was able to insert 2 images as well

Did I miss something here in the setup?

Top Bottom