I'm lost - Different Node Display

SportainmentMG

I am completely and utterly lost - I thought I had seen it on here but no matter what I search for I am unable to find it again.

I have created my website - all looking/working well. However now that I am almost ready to go with the nature of what I am wanting to do with the site I wish to create a Customer Area - in which is a set of nodes that purchasers of our products will have the permissions to see.

I know how to set it all up and have it working that way however looking around the WWW I found on BBSmiley.com this:-
snippy.webp

I thought that I had seen somewhere on here how to have a different css styling for certain nodes however for the life of me I can't find it now no matter what I search for.

I want my entire site to have the look it currently has however would like my customer area to be something different that stands out like the Resource Manager Graphic Packs section does in the image above.

Is anyone here able to help me out by pointing me in the right direction to be able to achieve my desired result?

Merk is that you? If so didn't you find the guide at my site?
I am so confused at the moment :) I probably found it there. Sorry Shelley.
To be honest I think its the pain killers I am on - I get confused and forgetful very easily.

I'd say yes it was your site that I found it on and just thought it was here. My apologies you know I love your work and your willingness to help.

I am so confused at the moment :) I probably found it there. Sorry Shelley.
To be honest I think its the pain killers I am on - I get confused and forgetful very easily.

I'd say yes it was your site that I found it on and just thought it was here. My apologies you know I love your work and your willingness to help.

Actually I checked and i didn't post it there for some odd reason (slipped my mind) No apology required :) I was just a little confused because I know you were visiting my site and thought I posted that guide there but it looked like I didn't and only posted it after I read this thread. :)

So Thankyou. Good to see you back and active again Merk. :)

Well that's good at least I wasn't going crazy - as I thought I had searched your site as well.

It got to the point I thought either I am taking too many pain killers or someone is messing with me, or maybe it didn't exist to start with and I had just thought it existed - at least now it is sorted out, it's on this site and now on your site :)

So hopefully I will never loose it again.

Top Bottom