I'm looking for a world time zone add on

I'm looking for a time zone add on. Say a group of maybe 4 clocks showing the time in four specific time zones. Say UK, Australia,USA and rest of Europe for example. Hopefully it will automatically take care of Amy changes in clock changes like in the UK clocks go forward 1 hour in spring and back 1 hour in Autumn. Anybody offering this ?

I'm looking for a time zone add on. Say a group of maybe 4 clocks showing the time in four specific time zones. Say UK, Australia,USA and rest of Europe for example. Hopefully it will automatically take care of Amy changes in clock changes like in the UK clocks go forward 1 hour in spring and back 1 hour in Autumn. Anybody offering this ?
There are numerous sites on the internet that have embeddable code which displays time in different countries. You basically just copy the code and add to a HTML Widget Renderer (not sure if it exists in XF2), but in XF1 using xfrocks great BD Widget Framework you could do a lot of cool things with the HTML widget renderers.

example site: https://www.zeitverschiebung.net/en/clock-widget

There are many many many others.

Hi tajhay,

many thanks for that. The link looks ideal. My current forum has analogue clocks but the digital versions will do the job. Thanks for your time and assistance kind Sir. much appreciated

tom.

Top Bottom