1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm famous now... well technically I may be

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OSS 117, Oct 9, 2012.

1. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

I was doing some reading on XenForo and I came across this blog, again. I'm sure most of you know the blog and those who are clever enough know who the owner of it is. It isn't too hard to figure out.

Anywho, whilst reading the blog I noticed an image. I thought the image looked familiar, so I clicked on it, and it was an image of a post I had made just a few days ago. Wonderful, I'm famous! Well, I technically might be. Anyone think the DailyMail or the Sun would pick up on this blog posting? It's well within their professional realm to run such stories. :p

http://xenforosucks.com/2012/10/05/xenforo-vb4-been/

Now the ironic part of this post is that I'm not a XenForo customer. I thought about it initially, but decided to hold off until after this legal crap was swept under the rug. I was a Jelsoft customer years ago, and again for a short period about 3 years ago. Aside from that, I've been an IPS user most of that time.

2. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

Stop feeding the troll....

Insy, 3rd AnGle and Sadik B like this.
  3. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

From what I recall, KFC has fed him enough for him to survive a decade without food.

4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Dude, stop it. I agree with Bama on this one; stop feeding the troll. The owner of this site doesn't care about the "truth" of the matter, he only cares about hits and visits.

Insy and Blue like this.
  5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I agree.

Claudio likes this.
  6. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Would not be surprised if there is no feeding in his post, but rather self promotion....