iheartbeingaparent.com

Too long is not good in most cases, neither is too hard to remember or spell out, so maybe you try something a lot shorter first.

MomsLoveWow or something easy to remember.

I'm a bit perplexed when people use the word "heart" in place of "love" when using words to get a message across. Why are people so hell bent on turning English into bumper sticker slogans and idiot words that r ez 2 type w/ur fngrs?

We are beginning to sound like a race of morons. Even the monkeys in the old Planet of the Apes movies spoke better English than most people do now. And they had to do it through uncomfortable rubber lips that barely moved.

Just saying.

The haters will continue to hate .... or whatever that translates to in leet or text for our more geek or teen orientated members.

Peggy waiting patiently over here :)

even if im 22 christ sake makes me not want to get kids considering the teenage mutiny since myself been like that situation and made a living hell for everone. If my jr would be worse than me i would definately send my kid to the army

even if im 22 christ sake makes me not want to get kids considering the teenage mutiny since myself been like that situation and made a living hell for everone. If my jr would be worse than me i would definately send my kid to the army
ROFL!

Top Bottom