iheartbeingaparent.com

a little.

aparentslove.com perhaps? I haven't checked if the domain is taken though

parentallove.com or you could try google.com see if that domain is taken. :D

I got the idea from a facebook group I just joined - Iheartbeingamom.com
But I hate leaving dads out, so am toying with the idea of Iheartbeingaparent.com. Both.com and .net are available.
The logo would have I (a heart) being a parent.

Just a thought.

I'm a bit perplexed when people use the word "heart" in place of "love" when using words to get a message across. Why are people so hell bent on turning English into bumper sticker slogans and idiot words that r ez 2 type w/ur fngrs?

We are beginning to sound like a race of morons. Even the monkeys in the old Planet of the Apes movies spoke better English than most people do now. And they had to do it through uncomfortable rubber lips that barely moved.

Just saying.

I'm a bit perplexed when people use the word "heart" in place of "love" when using words to get a message across. Why are people so hell bent on turning English into bumper sticker slogans and idiot words that r ez 2 type w/ur fngrs?

We are beginning to sound like a race of morons. Even the monkeys in the old Planet of the Apes movies spoke better English than most people do now. And they had to do it through uncomfortable rubber lips that barely moved.

Just saying.

L()L

Just saying.
mjp, if nothing else, you are entertaining.

Not being a moron, I did try to purchase weloveourkids.com - it was taken. :)

Just saying.

And it's not just"I heart something" and "kthxcu," it's also leaving the ends off words, and combining words. Pharma, enviro, Brangelina, and so on. A decade from now, nobody will even remember that the original word was "environmental."

Top Bottom