Ignore feature + Inbox partecipants

ineedhelp

A couple of quick questions:

1) Is there anyway I can see which member is Ignoring who?

2) When you go to Inbox > Show All... - why does it say participants 3? when there are only 2 and only 2 participants were ever added? This only happens with 1 or 2 sometimes.

I know if a participant leaves a convo, the Inbox participants will still say 10 (for example) but within the inbox message it'll say 9, as member removed himself from that inbox convo.

Thanks.

1) That information is stored in the xf_user_ignored table in the database. You can view and query those records with phpmyadmin to get the information you need.

2) That is the total number of people in the conversation, including the original starter of the conversation. 3 participants means 2 people were invited in addition to the starter.

1) That information is stored in the xf_user_ignored table in the database. You can view and query those records with phpmyadmin to get the information you need.

2) That is the total number of people in the conversation, including the original starter of the conversation. 3 participants means 2 people were invited in addition to the starter.

1) I've tried this, it gives me user id numbers and figuring out which id number belongs to which member can be near impossible ? Like needle in a haystack.. Unless I have an idea who is ignoring who, like I did now when doing the search... :confused: Any easier way to pick out usernames via the db ?

2) But I'm saying for example: I add you into a convo so total is me + you = 2 but on the odd occasion I've noticed the total is 3 when I the convo starter never invited a 3rd person into the convo. And if the other convo member invited someone, I would have noticed.

Top Bottom