1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFrame.php question

Discussion in 'General PHP and MySQL Discussions' started by Dazedndconfused, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Ok, so basically i want to show Members Online, Staff Online, and Forums Statistics on an external website using IFrame.php. My question is how would I go about it. We previously had this set up but moved dedicated servers due to a DDos attack corrupting a bunch of files, and when we switched I forgot to grab the IFrame.php. When I asked the guy who initially did it for us if he still had the file he said that he deleted it. So I am going to try to do this myself.

Basically all I am asking is how I would show the specified information on an external website using IFrame.php. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Just use an iFrame HTML tag and set the source to your URL. Basically all you need.
  3. The iFrame HTML tag is set up on the page source, can you steer me in the direction of what I would put in the source?
  4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. Thats not quite what i am looking for. In the external site I have:
     <iframe src="http://forums.empiresmc.net/iframe.php" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" width="240" style="border:0; width: 240px; height: 620px; overflow:hidden; position: relative; z-index:5000"></iframe>
    I am wondering what I would put in iframe.php.
  6. TsinJu

TsinJu Well-Known Member

7. TsinJu likes this.