-You can custom it easy.
-No Branding.
-Fully Supported.
-Good responsive for all devices.
-Free update for 1 year.

Screenshot:
View attachment 65479
Demo online:
- Apologies, I dont have any hosting to make a demo. If you need use it as demo before purchase, please contact me via Skype or Yahoo: lightness.huynh. I'll show it on localhost and you'll check it by TeamViewer

If you have...

Read more about this resource...

It looks great by just looking at the screenshot. ;) Providing a live demo on a hosting will definitely bring you more potential customers. View it through TeamViewer just won't work, people dislike hassles. :)

It looks great by just looking at the screenshot. ;) Providing a live demo on a hosting will definitely bring you more potential customers. View it through TeamViewer just won't work, people dislike hassles. :)
Ok, I'll make live demo now, thank you :)

I would suggest that you alter the XenForo copyright color to white, or another similar color, hiding it in a background color is effectively the same as removing it.

I would suggest that you alter the XenForo copyright color to white, or another similar color, hiding it in a background color is effectively the same as removing it.
Im so sorry about that. That's my mistake. I just fixed and update it now. Thank you !

lightness updated xenFlat Styles with a new update entry:

Big Update

This style has been made more color.
-If you are using it , you only import color you like, dont need upload 'styles' folder.
-And if you're new customer, you should upload 'styles' folder and import color you like.

Live demo for new color: http://choitructuyen.com/xenforo/misc/style?redirect=/xenforo/

Account: tester/123456

Screenshot:
Original Color
original-png.66065

Blue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really like this theme but all of the links (demo) (support) I not working. Is there a way I can still purchase and view a live demo?

Top Bottom