If you could re-do 2 things in your life.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Ok, so one day your walking down the street and out of a lamp post pops a genie.

The genie says, you can re-do 2 things in your life. One a major change, such as your education options or the first person you has a proper relationship with / decided to get maried etc, and one a superficial change, such as hobbies, or holidays, the decor in your house.

What would you change and why?

You know, I cant answer the first one. Not easily anyway, if would probably boil down to being less conservative with choices, being more "gung ho".

The superficial change... probably change my wardrobe from being 90 shades of black :D

Just 2? I thought traditionally genies granted 3 wishes. :P

I studied so hard in schooling that you'd think studding to me was some form of drug, but my health at that time was not up to par & held me back some. So if I could relive that time, I'd do it in perfect health & with the good sense to not waste any of it.

Knowing what I know now... I wouldn't have dated, let alone married my ex wife. I surely would have taken a different path from there & perhaps gone with a few different alternatives from there.

And because I firmly believe genies grant a 3rd.... I'd make sure to not work for our government. That was a big mistake.

Gender change! I hate being flirted with and given advantages because they think I like them (reality I'm just a really friendly person lol)

At times this can be of 'use' but in reality I've never been one to enjoy such things. I've quit many positions once I found ouI don't think it's right. I'd have also been able to do more sports in middle school and high school. A lot of girl programs were cut due to lack of interest and funding! I also was only able to attend girl scouts for about a year and then then it disbanded or something... boy scouts was heavily active, but I couldn't participate in anything fun *just some things*.

I think it put a damper on my career and health :p

That's about all I'd have changed if I could change a thing.

I strongly believe things happen for a reason and I've even accepted the circumstances of being a woman :) I'd never consider an actual sex change but if life could be reset from day 1 -9 months, then I'd go for the male chromosome lol

Gender change! I hate being flirted with and given advantages because they think I like them (reality I'm just a really friendly person lol)

At times this can be of 'use' but in reality I've never been one to enjoy such things. I've quit many positions once I found ouI don't think it's right. I'd have also been able to do more sports in middle school and high school. A lot of girl programs were cut due to lack of interest and funding! I also was only able to attend girl scouts for about a year and then then it disbanded or something... boy scouts was heavily active, but I couldn't participate in anything fun *just some things*.

I think it put a damper on my career and health :p

That's about all I'd have changed if I could change a thing.

I strongly believe things happen for a reason and I've even accepted the circumstances of being a woman :) I'd never consider an actual sex change but if life could be reset from day 1 -9 months, then I'd go for the male chromosome lol

Your a women? :o

lol yeah. A lot of people call me "bro" and "man" here but I never bother correcting them. hehe
I also assumed you were a guy. But you shouldn't shun being "flirted" with! For a gamer, that should make you happy! :)

Guys who hit on you obviously likes what they see! :D

I wouldn't change anything about me or my choices because any single one of them would make me not the person I am today.. and I'm happy with who I am. Would love my house decorated though :D
this is what I had in draft but never posted because the thread felt like one of those surveys everyone hates to fill in but good post az

Code:
I wouldn't change a thing. Decisions I made, decisions I will end up making define me and why would I want to change that?

If I had a chance to undo and re-do things [a "take two" of sorts] from high school, that would be great. I met the love of my life there once, and then again a few years after high school graduation.

If there was one thing I'd "re-do" it would be 2003. That was a great year as far as romance and relationships go. I only wished I had more experience that year, like I do now, otherwise I would be in bed with her 3 months in, not 9 months. But at the same time, things didn't go well because she whored herself when not necessary. She technically cheated on her boyfriend and she didn't even realize it. (n)

I was better off. Doesn't change how I feel about her, though. It's her loss. I'm sure I'll find better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom