If the Xenforo off topic forum was closed down I would.....

Xenforo, just like your favorite soap opera, but the story is real, not fiction !!

(complete with villains, heroes, pawns, winners and losers)

Consume less ibuprophen ;)
Oh you love this forum and you know it. It's the only section on the board where we can act like idiots - and get away with it!

ohthedrama.gif

Now Anthony.... ask me if I care. Go ahead, DO it. I dare ya. NO wait! I double-dawg dare ya!
frog.gif

I'll "double-Dawg" you and raise you a "double-dawg" + "you have to watch a cliff richard vid of my choice".

Do you care? do... you... care...?

LOL, one thing I have noticed over the years is that the forums that are 'sticky' are those where the members actually have fun posting on, I guess that is the case here, at least in off topic Xenforo.

Woman, I refuse to watch another one of your dang Cliff Richard vids! You got me??? I R E F U S E!

That's a shame. I now have to reply (starting tomorrow) after every post you make with a cliff richard vid embedded. Of course, I personally don't want to, but I know this reverse psychology game your playing that you obviously want to watch more cliff richard videos. That's the trouble with me.I aim to please.

Just so I know, you want to watch more vids? Okay, I'll cave in with this request. But just this once, and during the rest of December.

That's a shame. I now have to reply (starting tomorrow) after every post you make with a cliff richard vid embedded. Of course, I personally don't want to, but I know this reverse psychology game your playing that you obviously want to watch more cliff richard videos. That's the trouble with me.I aim to please.

Just so I know, you want to watch more vids? Okay, I'll cave in with this request. But just this once, and during the rest of December.
*sigh*. I have no one to blame but myself.

Wait what am I saying? :eek: ANTHONY started this!

Top Bottom