1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If i buy current version then will i have to pay for new version???

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by powerofleo, Nov 14, 2011.

1. powerofleo

powerofleo New Member

Hi,

If i buy current version of XF then will i have to pay for new version that is currently in beta mode???

OR

I have choice to purchase upgrade after buying current version and then when new version come out (currently beta)

Thanks

2. DaveL

DaveL Well-Known Member

If you buy xenforo today, you can download any version of Xenforo for 1 year.

Currently you have the choice of 1.04 stable, or 1.1 Beta 5 whic is unsupported, but stable enough for lots of members to use on their live sites.

3. powerofleo

powerofleo New Member

Great,
    Thank you for your prompt reply,

Now i think i only need to learn the upgrade process between versions. :D

4. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

After that it is just $40 a year to renew your license - which allows you to maintain download access to the latest versions of XF. (Prices may change over time)

DaveL and powerofleo like this.
  5. powerofleo

powerofleo New Member

I must admit that this forum if just like HEAVEN

while surfing the answers just popup (Extremely Appreciable)

6. DaveL

DaveL Well-Known Member

Upgrade process is very very easy.

Say your running 1.04 and you want to upgrade to 1.1 beta 5, just download the 1.1 beta 5 upgrade package, upload the files and then navigate to www.mysite.com/install and then follow the on screen instructions! (Or where ever you install folder is hosted)

powerofleo likes this.