iDeal

iDeal [Paid] 1.5.24

No permission to buy ($25.00)
I like this theme and all, and I'm probably going to buy it.. but before I do, the image says "Only $10" but the Buy Now is $20. Which is it?

Really nice style but could do with having the doted lines around the create new thread page as well. There is no definition around the text area box. Would be nice to also have horizontal lines between threads and forums to pick them apart a bit more.

@DohTheme how do I change the node icons? yes I've purchased it, my licence is under "Sensei" on your forums.

you can get support from here : https://www.dohtheme.com/community/index.php?forums/skin-support-modifications.14/

about node icons :

in "extra.css" template search for : ".node.node .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon:after,"

replace content with fontawesome icon unicode

Thank you, now experienecing another issue, people viewing the site on mobiles (Safari) aren't getting the CSS styling for the buttons on the quick reply function.

PPFv0ac.jpg

Also for some reason I have an "active licence" on my account on your website but I can't see the customers area on the forums. My username is "Sensei"

Thank you, now experienecing another issue, people viewing the site on mobiles (Safari) aren't getting the CSS styling for the buttons on the quick reply function.

PPFv0ac.jpg

Also for some reason I have an "active licence" on my account on your website but I can't see the customers area on the forums. My username is "Sensei"

about bug it will be fixed
i will now check your permissions :)

Top Bottom