Icewind Pretentious Eight [Deleted]

Lawrence

Lawrence submitted a new resource:

Icewind Pretentious Eight - Options to remove staff and inactive members from most messages/likes/points list

Normally it is staff that fill out the top of most messages, most likes, and most points. Not much of a hoot for normal members. This add-on gives admins the option to remove staff members from these three lists (the most important ones to normal members), and as well inactive members.

Icewind Pretentious Eight Options (see SS):
AdminCp->Options->Icewind Pretentious Eight

Members to List: select the total members you want listed on the page. This gives you an option to display the...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: rdn
After installing the addon with XMG, Most Media and Most Albums tab stop working.
Live Demo.

Are you in development mode? if you are can you change the execution order for the listener to a much higher number? I do not have any media type add-ons installed, or either the resource manager for that matter.

I changed the Execution Order to 20, but still not working.
ZcOwEZZ.png

Not that one: this one, code event listeners-> Pretentious Eight->load_class-controller.

I'm going to re-install my resource manger, for testing (as it inserts a tab in notable members page as well).

Is it possible to change activity level from six months to something else? If so, how? If not, can you add that in the near future please?

Is it possible to change activity level from six months to something else? If so, how? If not, can you add that in the near future please?

The six months was used as it is what XF uses to determine if a member has been active or not over a period of time. It just keeps it in line with XF.

Top Bottom