Icewind More Permissions [Deleted]

Permission "Start polls" does not affect the creation of poll in existing topic.

Last edited:
waiting for update (y):rolleyes:

I forgotten about this add-on when I began a larger project. The reason I forgotten was that it has very few comments, downloads, and ratings, so not many reminders for me, until you posted, :) I'll take a look into the creation of polls in an existing topic later this week (after winter storm 4 of 4 for the week, that is coming on Tuesday passes on Wednesday. We had 3 of 4 yesterday/this morning, and two others within the last five days).

I forgotten about this add-on when I began a larger project. The reason I forgotten was that it has very few comments, downloads, and ratings, so not many reminders for me, until you posted, :) I'll take a look into the creation of polls in an existing topic later this week (after winter storm 4 of 4 for the week, that is coming on Tuesday passes on Wednesday. We had 3 of 4 yesterday/this morning, and two others within the last five days).

nice add-on :)

Last edited:
Having this error.. What could this mean?

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Icewind_MorePermissions_Extend_Model_Forum::iwdViewOpenPollResults() must be of the type array, null given, called in /website.com/public/library/Icewind/MorePermissions/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 76 and defined - library/Icewind/MorePermissions/Extend/Model/Forum.php:29

Generated By: Unknown Account, Thursday at 12:30 AM

Stack Trace

#0 /website.com/public/library/Icewind/MorePermissions/Extend/Model/Forum.php(29): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 29, Array)

#1 /website.com/public/library/Icewind/MorePermissions/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(76): Icewind_MorePermissions_Extend_Model_Forum->iwdViewOpenPollResults(NULL)

#2 /website.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Icewind_MorePermissions_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionPollResults()

#3 /website.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))

#4 /website.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

#5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {

["url"] => string(138) "http://www.website.com/index.php?th...ll/results&poll_response_id=492121121121212.1"

["_GET"] => array(2) {

["threads/ano-ang-mas-preferred-mo-haad-dha-o-moh_3183/poll/results"] => string(0) ""

["poll_response_id"] => string(17) "492121121121212.1"

}

["_POST"] => array(0) {

}

}

I can't reproduce this error. The error is stating that the forum information is non existent, which should not happen. Maybe another add-on is interfering? I'll keep testing on my site for this.

Hi @Lawrence if someone not have permission to hide their online status and change some configuration at account privacy or account preferences, show current activity is auto uncheck from yes to no.
capp.webp

Holy ****. No one mentioned it yet. But the screenshot is in reference to Rachel's answer to Chandler Bing's job in FRIENDS right? Please say yes. Haha.

Top Bottom