Icewind Dale RP Latest Member Block [Deleted]

neat, surprised this hasn't been done until now. As Arny suggested, latest 3 would be great too. Maybe latest member full size like current and 2nd/3rd 1/2 height of the first each.

Heh.. I was about to ask for the screenshots until I clicked the discussion tab.
Nice add-on.

@ArnyVee, +1 :)

I added an option to display 1 to 8 latest members, defaulted to 3.

I'll upload it later today when I test the unintall and install of it. I want to be sure all parts are removed when I uninstall it. Added a new phrase too so you can change the Heading to what ever you want.

Lawrence updated Icewind Dale RP Latest Member Block with a new update entry:

New in Version 1.1

Added option to set 1 to a max of 8 newest members in the Latest Member Block.

Options -> User Options -> Number of Latest Members to show in the Latest Member Block

Added a new phrase for the h3 tag: iwdrp_latest_members
Change the phrase to suit your needs or remove the 's' if you are only going to show 1 latest member in that block.

The new SS shows a list of 2 members (that's all I have as I develop my site, and I just created the 2nd to test this... :p )

View attachment 31586

Read the rest of this update entry...

Icewind Dale...
I remember playing that game :)

One of my favorite games, :) I love play-by-post role playing too, so it made sense to me to combine the two.

I finally have this add-on working on my style. As I moved the hook this add-on relies on to a different template it had to be modified, and here is the result:

IWD_Newest_Members.webp

Lawrence, I haven't installed yet but noticed you changed "members" to "grubs". Where would you change it in the add-on? (I'd want to avoid changing the site-wide phrase for 'members' to do this, so hope there is a built-in phrase for this add-on ;) )

Lawrence, I haven't installed yet but noticed you changed "members" to "grubs". Where would you change it in the add-on? (I'd want to avoid changing the site-wide phrase for 'members' to do this, so hope there is a built-in phrase for this add-on ;) )

Search phrases for this: iwdrp_latest_members
I added that so you can change the phrase for the h3 tag to suit your sites needs.

Top Bottom