Ibiz Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

Miner

Miner submitted a new resource:

Ibiz Theme (version v1.0.0) - Ibiz is an elegant theme

Ibiz is an elegant theme that is perfect for either a professional or business forum. It comes with a choice of 6 predefined color schemes and advance color styler.

View Ibiz live demo here
View attachment 40023

Allow admins to set theme settings at back end, set defaut color, width fixed or fluid, enable or disable the color styler for your members etc.

2 types of custom postbit to choose from.

View Ibiz live demo here

Have questions before you buy? or need...​

Read more about this resource...

Theme is really beautiful in general, but I don't like how the posts look (including the ...signature... thing) and so the members profiles pages.

For the rest, I really like how you have setup the whole thing with menu and navbar. Good job!(y)

Theme is really beautiful in general, but I don't like how the posts look (including the ...signature... thing) and so the members profiles pages.

For the rest, I really like how you have setup the whole thing with menu and navbar. Good job!(y)

agree, post & postbit looks ugly. also forum descriptions. admincp under footer need on big forum listing scroll down (bad idea) better on top or maybe selectable via skin addon

We have 2 types of postbit design check now, the other one was simple which we did by request by few members.

Thanks.

Dear Customers,
We are happy to reduce our premium themes price as follows from today(28-02-2013):
Xenforo themes = $25
All existing customer who have purchased our premium themes before 28th Feb13, can avail a 20% discount in future purchases of any our premium themes, to avail this discount please PM here for the coupon code.

Thanks for your support.

Due to increase in traffic our bandwidth has increased and our host Site5 has recommended to upgrade to higher hosting account, which we are working on today, due to this this we are expecting some site downtime until we migrate to new server.

Is this an issue (bottom padding)?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 11.39.46 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 11.39.46 PM.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom