I would like to hire someone to help update my forum

Hi all... I was recently the victim of a nasty hack due to a vulnerability in the xenapi plugin. I hired a team to clean up the infected files but they're having trouble with the xenforo side of my website.

I'm looking for someone who can not only cleanup the damage, but who also knows how to plug the holes so this won't happen again. Thanks so much in advance.

-Jay

Hi all... I was recently the victim of a nasty hack due to a vulnerability in the xenapi plugin. I hired a team to clean up the infected files but they're having trouble with the xenforo side of my website.

I'm looking for someone who can not only cleanup the damage, but who also knows how to plug the holes so this won't happen again. Thanks so much in advance.

-Jay
Hello Jay,

We're the experts you are looking for. Feel free to start a private conversation with me.

Regards,
Claudio

I just finished working with @Claudio on a project, and not only did he do a fantastic job, but he did it quick! He also ensures a thorough job, not something you find too often out there anymore. I will definitely use his company again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom