I will have two questions before I buy..

aleo

First, I am writing to you from Turkey. I apologize in advance for typos for typing in Google translate.

My first question; I don't want the forum to be seen by visitors. Because I will only accept my clients on the forum. I don't want any content to appear, including topics. Can I manage this from your forum settings or do I need a different plugin?

My second question; Can I put time limits on memberships? For example a 1-year subscription to a member, like a 2-year subscription to another member.

You will see an example of a paid site below. But I don't even want to see things like this here. I don't want any content on the site to appear. I just want the membership form to be logged in to the site and the users I approve want to enter the site.

I hope I can express myself. Thank you in advance.

First, I am writing to you from Turkey. I apologize in advance for typos for typing in Google translate.

My first question; I don't want the forum to be seen by visitors. Because I will only accept my clients on the forum. I don't want any content to appear, including topics. Can I manage this from your forum settings or do I need a different plugin?

My second question; Can I put time limits on memberships? For example a 1-year subscription to a member, like a 2-year subscription to another member.

You will see an example of a paid site below. But I don't even want to see things like this here. I don't want any content on the site to appear. I just want the membership form to be logged in to the site and the users I approve want to enter the site.

For the first question, you can manage that with permissions.

Next question, yes you can.

My second question; Can I set time limits on membership? For example, a 1-year subscription to a member, such as a 2-year subscription to another member.

My third question; I don't want to be copied in the forum. Do you have support for settings?

why you not try xenforo demo?

[QUOTE = "AivaAkcija, posta: 1291011, üye: 95174"] neden xenforo demosunu denemiyorsunuz? [/ QUOTE]

I set up a demo, but I didn't see this feature. If you tell me where he is at the rage, I can look.

Top Bottom