I want to make the jump but...

Surprised? Heh, heh

I just love the admin controls, the interactions that promote participation on the software as well as the look and layout of the software in general. :D
Only surprised because you've seemed like a die-hard vB user. Welcome to the Lite side! :D

I've been a big vB supporter for a couple of years now and have had nothing but positive things to say based on everything up to the 3.8x series. The software has done everything that I've wanted and more to that point. Unfortunately, the wait for 4.0 to get better seems to be a losing proposition, so I've been looking elsewhere. I'm glad that I found xenForo and, as I mentioned, will be using it for my sites :D

I've been a big vB supporter for a couple of years now and have had nothing but positive things to say based on everything up to the 3.8x series. The software has done everything that I've wanted and more to that point. Unfortunately, the wait for 4.0 to get better seems to be a losing proposition, so I've been looking elsewhere. I'm glad that I found xenForo and, as I mentioned, will be using it for my sites :D
What sites do you run?

yeah let us know where the portals are, where are the portals, where are the portals, where are the portals

Top Bottom