1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to have a market section, as in like classifieds which are moderated.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Learner, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Learner

Learner Member

Hello again :D
    I wish to implement a Market section where the members who fulfill a certain criteria are able to sell and buy their stuff online through our forum, it is not a controlled forum or category but rather a moderated sectin.
    for example, I have purchased a new GFX card and I wish to sel my old one, so I put up a sale thread, where some conditions like the pictures, condition of the card and other such stuff are mandatory.
    If a member buys the card from me and receives it satisfactorily, then he can give me a rating ( somewhat like ebay ) which is positive, thus my reputation of a successful deal is placed on my user profile.. and the members can all see how many popsitive and negative ratings I have.

now is this even possible ??
    I need this ....
    I will answer all your queries, this will help a lot of forum owners..

I tried to search for a suitable addon but couldn't find it, Mods can please post this in th eright section if this is not the right place.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Learner likes this.
  3. optrex

optrex Active Member

Learner likes this.
  4. Learner

Learner Member

Thanks, I will be posting a request after a meeting with my admins, very soon.
    If I can care for more attention, then what I am looking for is iTrader rating system which is used in vBulletin.

5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xentrader.245/

?

Jake Bunce, Learner and Andrej like this.
  6. Learner

Learner Member

optrex likes this.