I want to buy, but where the development of the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

micron

I like the forum. Now use the VB 3.8. Watching the events XenForo and they do not please me. I am afraid that this project may cease to exist or will develop very slowly. Not managing to keep pace with the times. The latest release XenForo, Feb 7, 2012, it is very depressing. :(

I think it is save to say that vBulletin 4 should be avoided when possible. Your decision is not hard at all. Move to XenForo if you have checked out the demo and XenForo's capabilities please you. When your forum needs features that XenForo doesn't offer, you may as well think to move to IPB. IPB is a solid and complete forum software package that is well supported. It's more expensive than XenForo, though.

I like the forum. Now use the VB 3.8. Watching the events XenForo and they do not please me. I am afraid that this project may cease to exist or will develop very slowly. Not managing to keep pace with the times. The latest release XenForo, Feb 7, 2012, it is very depressing. :(

There is nothing to be depressed about. Not releasing new versions too often is a sign of stability. And from what I have seen the development has not been halted but it is still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom