I tracked down a forum spammer.

The answer to spammers...

Barrett_m82_sniper_rifle.jpg

I present to you the Barrett M82 sniper rifle, the preferred weapon of special ops snipers of all US service branches, accurate within 1.5 miles.​

The latest version, the IT Eradicator, has been fitted with a EM pulse generator that can be ecapsulated within either an IPv4 or IPv6 packets, allowing you to route .50 cal of electronic death weilding EMP to your intended victim (routing table sold seperately).​

You will need to replace the magazine with a miniature Tesla coil and have a 220 V 60 amp dedicated circuit and a Russel/Stole connector to provide power to the coil. You will also have to upgrade the muzzel flash suppressor with one of the optional ethernet port configurations.​

Ports come in 10/100/1000 and support up to 8 ports in a 802.3ad etherchannel for added oomf!​

The final upgrade is to the tigger, which is upgraded from a one stage trigger to a two stage trigger. The first stage pings to the target, acting as your electronic spotter. This determines hop count and latency to the target. The second stage eradicates the target.​

Not to sound militaristic, or lack there of. I prefer something I can easily carry for miles. I will got with 6.5x64 Brenneke known as the 6.5-270 which is really the same thing as the 6.5-06 wildcat with a 2 mm longer neck running 140 grain Bergers. Easier to carry and is a very good at extended range as well but a little shy of the .50 Barret.

I got another email. It starts off quoting me. I think I spooked them.
"If bad behaviour is not dealt with it often continues."
I'm sorry to keep harping on it, but again, it's being dealt with. Toughly.
I wanted to thank you for your reserve. So I did some digging and came up with these as your sites:

edcforums.com
poncacityforums.com
tiforums.com
www.edcforums.com
www.jsburlysbenchmark.com
www.jsburlysflashlights.com
www.valiantconcepts.com
The link builders that were fired are probably going to go build links for someone else. And if that someone else bought the same 'backlinks packets', the builders can come right back. So I contacted them and warned them to stay away from the above sites, or face trouble.
If there are more sites you own/administrate on your servers, let me know and I'll pass them along as well. At the very least, you won't have to deal with these builders again.

Not to sound militaristic, or lack there of. I prefer something I can easily carry for miles. I will got with 6.5x64 Brenneke known as the 6.5-270 which is really the same thing as the 6.5-06 wildcat with a 2 mm longer neck running 140 grain Bergers. Easier to carry and is a very good at extended range as well but a little shy of the .50 Barret.

But does it come with a custom spanning tree stand, a gimble mounted routing table, and a dual counter-rotation ring for increased stability?

If there are more sites you own/administrate on your servers, let me know and I'll pass them along as well.
"Click here to remove your email address from our list. If you have any other email addresses click here to include them on our 'not to send spam here' list"

Yeah, it's never the person you contact huh ..
That's one way of avoiding legal issues.
Is spam legal in the state/country you two reside in?
Didn't he just on behalf of the spammer explain the situation and admit to it?
If you put this much trouble into finding someone - might as well seek damages and go for full.

Personally, I just report them to the data center they're using, and use filters yourself.

Where is the "ridiculous reply" rating button when one needs it.

If Fred Sherman had of suggested using the following on a spammer I also would have been looking for the "ridiculous reply" rating button, But I thought that Fred's post was worthy of a like.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom