I really like 1.2

Maybe its just me, but 1.2 seems a lot zippier! The pages blaze through clicks.....

Just want to say I love it, and thanks.

Definitely not you. I think everyone is embracing 1.2 and thinks it has come a long way and matured nicely. In my mind, the best update to date.

I think the best part is it just works.....

Since moving my site over to Xenforo 6 months ago I am just happy to be actually looking for ways to improve my community's experience vs troubleshooting buggy software and server issues.

1.2 just makes life all that much easier and upgrading was just so simple its actually dangerous!

I think the best part is it just works.....

Since moving my site over to Xenforo 6 months ago I am just happy to be actually looking for ways to improve my community's experience vs troubleshooting buggy software and server issues.

1.2 just makes life all that much easier and upgrading was just so simple its actually dangerous!

What about is you have a lot of addons and template changes? How easy is the upgrade?

What about is you have a lot of addons and template changes? How easy is the upgrade?

I only have a few addons, arcade, digital point spy, widget framework all of which have been updated as quickly as I could blink an eye lid with the series of 1.2 RC's.

And this is what I man everything just works as it should!

Top Bottom