I need a xenforo site where I can release style demos.

DRE

I like making xenForo styles when I'm bored. My skins aren't as awesome as some of these other designers but I don't care. This is just a fun hobby and learning process for me. A couple months ago when I was playing around with myBB, I saw that they had a TON of free skins available. I would love to release as many skins as that site.

I can't post demos of my xF styles on my own site because it slows the server down whenever I'm installing and uninstalling styles or addons. I basically need to upgrade from shared hosting to a VPS. Anyway, one guy on here let me use his domain but he doesn't have a xenForo license and I can't afford to buy another just to post styles.

Can you not release them here?
Sure. I mean a site where some styles can be posted as demos. You know it would be very convenient if I knew who was actually using a style I posted so that I could link to their website as the demo since we can't use xenforo for that and I can't use my own site.

You mean a forum acting like "Style Demo Chooser", so others can test them out there first on that forum live. I get you.

You mean a forum acting like "Style Demo Chooser", so others can test them out there first on that forum live. I get you.
Yeah. After some thought, I've decided to just use my other site as a style demo chooser for some of the styles. I'll stick to what I'm doing now.

I setup one awhile back, but it got to the point where I had too many styles installed it was causing timeouts when installing new ones, KMA we're aware at the time, I don't believe anythings changed since.

Top Bottom