• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

I need a sofware program to handle member based upload/download

SteveL

Since xenforo does not have a built in section for setting up download sections I would like to find a software program that I can use with my site to handle member based uploads and more importantly downloads of files.

My site deals with Call of Duty games and specifically with the building of maps (levels). We use many custom built buildings etc and many would like to share those resources. I would like to have the upload/download software means to help expedite this sharing.

Anyone have any idea what Im talking about? :LOL:

Anyone have any idea on some software?

Thanks

I suspect once the Resource Manager is made available, you will be able to use that.

There is no current timescale unfortunately, so it depends how soon you need such functionality.

Thanks Brogan. I actually do need it quite soon so I will have to do something up by hand for now and then see if the Resource Manager does it or does it better. ;)

Top Bottom