XF 1.4 I need a slider on homepage

Muhtefi

Hello,
I am new to XF and just bought the script. I will install a forum for our travel company.
The forum will be on subdomain. So I need a slider to promote our tour packs and ideally
each photo will redirect to either an inner page or to a reservation page.

So I need a slider. Is there such a functionallity or an addon?

thanks

how would you put this into your board?
Adding it to your board alone wont do you much good, you also need to write a config of sorts to handle your custom html markup (which you also need to write), it is possible though as I just built something that has the option to make use of it (bxslider, as well as having built my own slider for another project).

.gif

A feed aggregator is probably not what you needed but the example image above shows an optional output from tests from my aggregated feed block which does use bxslider when selected. My point with that is that if you have the the will and the time or the money it can be done.

Adding it to your board alone wont do you much good, you also need to write a config of sorts to handle your custom html markup (which you also need to write), it is possible though as I just built something that has the option to make use of it (bxslider, as well as having built my own slider for another project).

View attachment 86149

A feed aggregator is probably not what you needed but the example image above shows an optional output from tests from my aggregated feed block which does use bxslider when selected. My point with that is that if you have the the will and the time or the money it can be done.
i got you, and thanks for the information. Im actually building up funs to buy certain add-ons etc.

Top Bottom